Sunshine Pool Care Bonaire NV is proud to offer strong, durable, and environmentally friendly bamboo fencing and lumber products.
Strength and Durability
Bamboo is a fascinating material due to its incredible strength regenerative properties, and its natural aesthetic beauty. In structural engineering tests, bamboo has a higher tensile strength than many alloys of steel, and a higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete.
Bamboo has been used as the standard building material for the majority of the world for thousands of years. There are many examples of buildings constructed entirely of bamboo, which are now several hundred years old.
Typical trees such as the ones used in conventional wood fencing take 30-50 years to regenerate to their full mass. In the meantime, there is less oxygen produced, less carbon dioxide consumed, and more soil runoff in the spot where that tree was harvested – all producing negative environmental effects.
On the other hand, bamboo is the fastest growing plant on Earth. Some species have actually been measured to grow over 4 feet in 24 hours. A pole of bamboo can regenerate to its full mass in just six months!
It is believed that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years, and provide a renewable source of food, building material, and erosion prevention.
Products available include:
- Bamboo Floor; Fossilized, Organic Flooring, Cork oak
- Bamboo Pool Deck; Comparable to Brazilian IPE decking but is instead made from 100% bamboo, the strongest most rapidly renewable wood on Earth.
- Bamboo Composite Deck; Made from 100% recycled materials, from 30% recycled bamboo fibers and 70% recycled plastics
- Bamboo Fence; Form and function have finally come together in the fence world.
- Bamboo Plywood; Bamboo plywood is left unfinished and natural so that it can be custom stained and finished for maximum project flexibility
- Bamboo Lumber; The worlds first engineered bamboo dimensional lumber is made from 100% compressed bamboo
- Bamboo Poles; Bamboo poles possess incredible structural properties allowing for innovative construction applications.
- Bamboo Paneling; Bamboo Paneling is a simple and affordable solution to covering walls, ceilings, bars, and wainscoting.
- Bamboo Slats; Bamboo slats are used for ceilings, wainscotings, counters, bars, and any other application where a unique, durable, and organic surface design is desired.
- Bamboo Edging; Bamboo edging offers an easy and inexpensive way to enhance gardens and walkways or add an extra accent to planter boxes or trees.
- Bamboo Mats; Natural Matting is commonly used as wall, ceiling, or bar coverage
- Bamboo Thatch; Palm leaf thatch, also known as rain cape, is used in applications such as tiki bars, awnings, palapas, and huts.
- Bamboo Accessories; Bamboo flooring accessory pieces complete the project details such as: room transitions, wall transitions, and stairways, floor underlayment,
- Bamboo Building Accessories; Bamboo Color Screws, Wood glue, Zip ties, and Sealer.